Published by admin on 19 May 2013
The constantly changing and maturing playing field of search engine optimization (SEO) andcan be quite confusing to owners. With all the overload and hype of information on the world wide web, it can be a daunting task to determine the best avenue to invest your time and resources in. Here you’ll find my compiled list of the top 20 weapons that are a “must-do” for any owner concerned with serious growth and brand awareness.
1. Advancedknowledge and mindset. Trying to wrap your head around all the ins and outs of internet marketing can be quite overwhelming. Start with a solid foundation, learn the basics and you’ll ensure you’re using more time, knowledge and imagination, and less money.
2. A well researched, written plan for marketing on the internet. Your odds for achieving your business goals will increase substantially.
3. A professional looking and easy-to-navigate website. Higher browser-to-buyer conversion rates, generating income online, offline, or both.
4. Keyword-rich domain name. A keyword rich domain name makes it easy for people and search engines to find, and remember, your website.
5. Effective search engine optimization (SEO). SEO moves your website closer to the top of the search engine results pages. (SERPS) It’s the most powerful and cost effective path towards sustainable, long-term internet marketing results.
6. Compelling and well written direct response sales letter. Makes it more likely that prospects will act as invited.
7. Ad tracking software to measure opt-in and sales conversions. Tells you what’s working well and what isn’t so you can earn, and save, more money.
8. Blogs. Search engines, and people, love these affordable, flexible, self-publishing additions (or replacements) to traditional websites.
9. Email autoresponders. Follow up and stay in touch with large, and diverse, groups of people without lifting a finger.
10. All-in-one shopping carts. Eliminates the need to purchase and set up separate payment, communication, and tracking automation software and ensures that all elements work in harmony with each other.
11. Email campaigns. Highly effective and a free way to get more people to visit your website. Consider adding video elements for higher response rates.
12. Email list-building strategies that combine opt-in opportunities with compelling offers. Increases the pool of interested prospects and begins the relationship building process.
13. Multimedia: Audio and video to enhance communication. Enhances visitors’ experiences by engaging multiple senses and makes product demonstrations more effective.
14. Joint venture and strategic alliances. Allowsto share the work and wealth by joining forces.
15. Podcasts and nanocasts. Cost effective vehicles for repurposing and repackaging existing products and increasing brand awareness and visibility.
16. Teleseminars, teleconferences, and webinars. Offers many of the same benefits as face-to-face communication far less expensively while allowing global participation in meetings and classes.
17. Involvement Devices: wikis, surveys, polls, forums, blogs. Enhances the relationship building process by transforming traditional one way web conversations into two way dialogues.
18. Affiliate programs – Yours and others’. Allowsto hire an army of sales people without hiring employees and allows to earn money on other people’s products and services.
19. Web 2.0 Social Media. Provides everyone the opportunity to expand their personal and business networks globally.
20. Outsourcing. Cost effective to outsource routine administrative duties to ensure that business owners are free to spend time where it counts most.